- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu.in.
- Bore and Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Injection: EFI with dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Rake/Trail: 32°/6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Track® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70-15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brake / Rear Brake: Single 272mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper / 242mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 58.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 657.1 lbs.
- Color: Candy Diamond Red/Ebony, Candy Imperial Blue/Metallic Moondust Gray, Metallic Dark Green/Metallic Titanium
- Warranty: 24 Months
903CC V-Twin SOHC Engine
- Smooth and reliable engine tuned to deliver a healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
- Rubber-mounted to reduce engine vibration at all speeds
Four-Valve Cylinder Head
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, creating more power and low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Long intake tracts narrow near the combustion chamber increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling, increased torque and better low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Finned cylinders and head and liquid cooling combination make for exceptional thermal control
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan helps keep things cool
- Includes temperature warning light
Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner
- Maintains precise valve timing with almost no maintenance
- Assures greater reliability
- Hidden from view to preserve the engine's clean, basic look
Dual Slash-Cut Mufflers
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain emission reducing honeycomb catalyzers
Positive Neutral Finder
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to easily find neutral, every time
Electronic Fuel Injection
- Superb performance and rideability thanks to dual throttle bodies with sub throttles
- The ECU controlled sub throttles are located behind the main throttle valve, allowing the DFI® system to provide more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for optimal acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
- Lower unsprung weight than a shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- Efficiently transfers power to the rear wheel
- Low maintenance and low noise
Double Cradle Frame
- Very rigid, large-diameter box section backbone allows a larger fuel tank, high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
- Triangular swingarm has a hardtail appearance, but utilizes a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low chassis for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
41MM Front Fork
- Excellent rigidity and 5.9 inches of travel
- 32 degree rake angle offers excellent straight line manners
- Classic look with wide fork pitch
- Both the 272mm front and 242mm rear rotors feature twin-piston calipers for great power and feel
Spoke Custom Wheels
- Chromed steel rims and spokes
- “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
Tank-Mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Provides riders the crucial information at a glance
- Compact design matches the bike's clean look
Push-To-Cancel Turn Signals
- No fumbling, just a simple push on the switch cancels the turn signals
- Robust, optically correct, acrylic plastic windscreen is shaped for smooth airflow
- Strong chrome plated steel supports enhance cruiser style
- Adjustable height
- Carefully selected top grain cowhide with minimal flaws and deep dyed for a long-lived finish
- Slant top opening lid, with two 1.5-inch wide leather straps, chrome buckles and quick release fasteners
- Dual panel lid construction with embossed Vulcan logo detail
- Half-inch diameter chrome plated brass stud accents
- Metal reinforced upper edge so bags hold their shape
- Rolled and riveted lid minimizes water entry
Low Stepped Seat
- Ultra-low 26.8-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both feet on the ground at stops
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
- Detailed with half-inch diameter chrome plated brass studs
- Classic tombstone shape
- Strong chrome plated steel supports
- Pad detailed with chrome plated brass studs